Different roles can be assigned to the community staff members by the community Owner. These roles are:
- Admin: creates, run and maintain the community.
Interests -Theme - Content Advanced Settings - Community Management Advanced Settings - Users Registration - Seo - Users Scoring - Email Templates - Invite Users - Broadcast Messages - Custom HTML Pages - Legal Pages - Interests Incubator - Loyalty program - Google Analytics - AdSense - Custom Advertising - Social Analytics - Flags reporting - Blocked Users - Post Visibility - Users Management
- Editor: creates contents in the community and performs marketing activities on the platform.
Email Templates -- Loyalty program - Interests Incubator - AdSense -Custom Advertising -
Interests -Theme - Content Advanced Settings -Broadcast Messages - Custom HTML Pages - Legal Pages
- Moderator: performs moderation activities on the community.
Moderation System:Flags reporting - Blocked Users - Post Visibility - Users Management
Admins can assign two extra features to every user role created:
- Content Visibility Boost: every time that a staff member writes a content (post), this gets an increase in visibility and is placed at the top of the community streams.
- Community Badge: in order to identify staff members in the community, this feature allows the creation of a badge with a title and an icon. Please note that title and icon are the same for every staff member, no differences can be applied, therefore we recommend the use of generic badge titles, such as staff/team/company name.