Different roles can be assigned to the Community staff members by the Community Owner. These roles are:
- Admin: creates, run and maintain the Community.
Interests -Customize Theme - Content Advanced Settings - Community Management Advanced Settings - Users Registration -Social Login - Seo - Users Scoring - Email Templates - Email Users Invitation - Broadcast Messages - General Pages - Legal Pages - Interests Incubator - Loyalty program - Google Analytics settings - AdSense - Custom Advertising - Social Analytics - Flags Management - User Block Management - Post Visibility - Users Management
- Editor: creates contents in the Community and performs marketing activities on the platform.
Interests - Customize Theme - Seo - Content Advanced Settings - Email Templates - Broadcast Messages - General Pages - Legal Pages - Loyalty program - Interests Incubator - AdSense - Custom Advertising
- Moderator: performs moderation activities on the Community.
Moderation System: Flags Management - User Block Management - Post Visibility - Users Management
Admins can assign two extra features to every user role created:
- Prioritize Content: All content published by the staff roles with this feature assigned will be prioritized on all Community users feeds.
- Badge: Staff roles with this feature assigned will have a badge (icon and text title) visible near the avatar and will be recognized by the other Community users as a staff member.