It allows the management of the community users, a search can be performed by username and status (approved, blocked, deleted). All the actions described, except for users deletion, are entirely reversible.
The information of the search results include username, registration period and last visit date to the community, the avatar and score, status, number of followed interests, number of connections with other users, number of given and received flags, number of posts (published/deleted/hidden) and the number of comments (published/deleted/hidden).
Possible actions on the users resulting from the search :
- User moderation: it opens the users moderation panel.
- Status: it is possible to change the user's status to:
- Approved: the user can access the community again.
- Blocked: the user cannot access the community. In this case it is possible to specify the number of days during which the user will not have access to the community, or permanently block the user.
- Deleted: the user's data are still present in the community, but are entirely anonymized, allowing the user to download them any time.
- Deleted GDPR compliant: this action can be performed upon user's request or autonomously, all the data related to the user are physically deleted from the community.
- Points to add or subtract to the user score: in such case, it will be necessary to add an explanatory comment about the action performed. The comment will be shown in the Admin Panel/Scoring system/Edit manually section of the Platform.