Every interest in the Community is a container of content related to that Interest . The Interest has a title, slogan and cover. Add, modify or delete interests at any time.
INTERESTS MANAGER: an Interest (or Category) is a content aggregator. It lets editors to plan better content production and allows user easily to retrieve content and interact around common interests.
- INTERESTS REGISTRATION WIZARD: this feature enables the registration wizard, that allows users to select the interests/categories they want to follow when accessing the Community. Note: If deactivated, this registration wizard process will be skipped and all interests will be assigned by default to the Community users.
- INTEREST SORTING: by enabling manual ordering, you can determine the order in which users will view the list of interests / categories in the “My interests” sidebar on their Community homepage. Use the arrows - or drag and drop - to move the interest / category card to the desired position. Position 1 will be the first at the top.
If this feature is disabled, the interests/categories will rise to the top depending on the most recent activities.
- Enable/Disable Interest: Interests can be active or not, therefore for example they can be saved and later either activated or deactivated.
- Title: the interest will be shown with this name.
- Synonims: while creating posts or using internal search engine on the Community, synonymous will help to recognize and address the specific interest.
- Permalink: it helps external visitors to immediately find a certain interest in the Community. A default permalink is provided.
- Slogan: a short text that describes what the interest is about
- Interest Image: upload or change the interest cover image. Suggested size is 1920x1280 px, accepted formats JPG or PNG
- Position: choose a top, middle or bottom vertical position of the interest image.
- Thumbnail: upload or change the thumbnail image. Suggested size 1920x1280 px, accepted formats JPG or PNG
INTERESTS INCUBATOR: this feature allows your users to propose and vote new interests to add to the Community through a simple system of adhesions. You will be able to monitor the incoming requests and enable the proposals that have reached the threshold of acceptance previously set.
- Adhesion Threshold; set the adhesion threshold taking into consideration the size of your Community. Move the cursor to the number of adhesions you are comfortable with, or input directly the number.