GENERAL PAGES: this feature allows to add customized web pages to the Community. Standard HTML draft pages (they can be edited) are provided for certain scopes:
- Explore: it could be useful to link certain external pages to the footer menu of the community, eg. an external link to a company website. As an example we created an active link to the Explore page.
- Rules: this page defines the community rules for the users. Please note that when moderating it could be useful to refer to the rules webpage.
New static HTML pages can be created according to different needs.
LEGAL PAGES : this feature allows to customize drafts related to the legal aspects of the community.
- Terms and Conditions: it provides a downloadable draft of the community Terms and Conditions. Once downloaded the document must be completed, (highlighted in red those parts that need to be customized) and then copy and paste it in the appropriate section.
ERROR PAGES: upload here the images you want to show in the system error page.
- Page not found: Suggested size: 2000x800 px
- Service unavailable: Suggested size: 2000x800 px
SYSTEM UPDATE PAGE: compose here the system page that will be displayed during an updating process of the community.
- Upload image: allows you to upload the image (suggested size 300x300px) that will appear to users.
- Colors: allows you to choose the colour of the following elements:
- Title: allows you to indicate the title of the page.
- Subtitle: allows you to indicate the subtitle of the page.
Please note that at the bottom of page, clicking the Preview label you can see the result of your settings before to save them.