This feature allows to activate/deactivate an alert system, and also block Community users registrations for a certain period of time.
In order to set up the registration alerts, you need to activate the feature. If you want to stop the alerts already in place, just deactivate this feature.
If ACTIVE the system will send three alert emails to the designated addresses. The three notifications correspond to the reaching of respectively 80%, 90% and 100% of the set threshold and the system will prevent users to register during the selected period of time.
- TIME SPAN: Daily Weekly Monthly Forever Specific date
- REGISTRATIONS THRESHOLD: registered users acceptance threshold:
- EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO: Input mail in section Email to when:
- 80% of the threshold Reached
- 90% of the threshold Reached
- 100% of the threshold Reached
Article is closed for comments.